Water Damage Mitigation in Ontario, CA
Dealing With Water Damage
When a residential or commercial building suffers damage due to flooding, whether it’s from inclement weather or a plumbing incident, it’s difficult for the average person to repair it. Water goes everywhere, seeping into every crack and cranny of a surface, and can permeate into most types of building material, leaving room for bacteria growth and chemical spread. For vital water damage mitigation services, you need Sweetwater Plumbing. The benefits of choosing us include:
- We offer 24-hour emergency service
- We offer a full range of commercial plumbing solutions
- We provide the latest technology in leak detection and sewer line location
The water damage experts on our team provide comprehensive services, including testing, disinfecting, personal belongings recovery, and temporary power solutions. We will also work directly with your insurance company to ensure the process goes as smoothly as possible.
Contact Sweetwater Plumbing ASAP for your residential or commercial water damage mitigation in Ontario, CA or the surrounding area. Call (909) 312-4516.
How Water Damages Buildings
One reason that water damage remediation is a significant undertaking is that water causes different types of damage. There are three broad categories that experts use to classify and diagnose issues from water damage:
- Clean: This means that the water came from a freshwater pipe or some other source of potable water. This is usually the easiest type of damage to remediate since there are no harmful bacterial issues to worry about. The main concern is the physical damage.
- Gray: This is the wastewater that comes from the drainage of baths, showers, washing machines, and sinks. Restoring this type of water damage requires more work and attention to ensure the disinfection of microbes.
- Black: This is true sewage water, and it can contain high levels of toxic bacteria, chemicals, and pesticides. This is the damage associated with a sewer line back–up, and it requires extensive and careful work to remediate.
Hire Professionals to Handle Water Damage
Whether you’re a homeowner or business owner, you cannot clean up extensive water damage yourself. Water affects everything it touches: it can ruin HVAC, electrical, and plumbing systems along with rapidly destroying common building materials such as drywall and plaster.
Water also creates lingering trouble with mold and mildew growth that can inflict further damage to building materials. Unless you’re a trained water remediation specialist, you won’t know the various codes and regulations that must be followed. Simply put, there’s no way to just “mop up” after major flooding! You instead need to contact experts.
Water Damage Mitigation and Restoration is Our Expertise
You don’t want inexperienced workers trying to clean up water damage. This is a job that will have enormous repercussions for your residential or commercial building if it’s done incorrectly. Sweetwater Plumbing is a full–service plumbing company offering homes and businesses exceptional water damage restoration. We use the latest technology and our technicians are certified with the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification). You don’t have to look any farther for water damage mitigation in Ontario, CA or elsewhere in Southern California. We can also be there for help with other plumbing services, including leak detection. We are always open for business! Call (909) 312-4516 to schedule your services.