Tank Water Heaters in Ontario, CAGive us a call today: 1-800-581-7780
Is it time for a hot water tank water heater replacement in your Ontario, CA home? Or maybe you need a professional water heater installation for a new home being constructed. Whether either scenario is true for you, Sweetwater Plumbing is the team to call!
- We set our expectations high so our customers are completely satisfied
- We offer a full range of residential plumbing solutions
- Our staff is ASB-Asbestos Certified and C-36-Plumbing Contractor Certified
From free estimates to 24/7 service, there’s no reason not to choose our team for your tank water heater services.
For your tank water heater needs, call Sweetwater Plumbing today.
What Type of Tank Water Heater is Right for You?
No matter what type of tank water heater you decide on, the models we provide offer the best in comfort and convenience. Of course, it’s imperative that you have the system professionally installed and serviced by our experience staff to get the most out of it. Our Ontario, CA plumbers are ready for whatever needs you have with your tank water heater, and will gladly inform you of the choices you have available. Here’s a brief overview of what you can expect with your tank water heater options.
- Gas Tank Water Heater: Do you already have a natural gas line running into your home or commercial property? If so then a gas tank water heater may make the most sense. Typically, these are more expensive to install than their electric counterparts, however this fuel source costs less to use month–to–month.
- Electric Tank Water Heater: Electrically powered water heaters use electrical elements to heat your water. As such, they don’t require a gas line, which generally makes installation more convenient and less costly.
Trust Us for Your Tank Water Heater Repairs and Maintenance
No matter how new or efficient your tank water heater is, it will likely need a repair at some time or another. These repairs often are not complicated, as long as they are caught quickly. This can be a challenge as water heater problems aren’t always the most obvious. You’ll want to keep an eye out for a sudden increase in your water bill with no explanation, and an ear out for odd noises you haven’t heard coming from your tank water heater before. Both of these are enough to warrant a call to our repair professionals.
Naturally, you’d want your tank water heater to operate as effectively and efficiently as it should throughout its entire lifecycle, with a minimal need for repairs. In order to achieve this, you must invest in professional maintenance from an experienced plumber, such as any member of our staff. Our tank water heater maintenance services are very thorough and will ensure that your system stays in great shape throughout its lifespan. Call us today to learn more!