Water Heater Services in Ontario, CAGive us a call today: 1-800-581-7780
There’s no property anywhere throughout Ontario, CA or the surrounding communities where it would be acceptable to go without hot water. You also shouldn’t ever have to race your family members to get to the shower first due to insufficient amounts of hot water. When you contact Sweetwater Plumbing for your water heater services, you won’t need to worry about any of this.
- 24-hour emergency service
- We offer a full range of residential plumbing solutions
- Our staff is ASB-Asbestos Certified and C-36-Plumbing Contractor Certified
We provide a full range of plumbing solutions to homeowners and commercial property owners alike to make your lives easier and more enjoyable.
Keep your water heater in great shape by trusting our team with your services. Reach out today!
What Water Heater is Right for You?
There are numerous considerations to make when deciding on the right water heater for your Ontario, CA property. Hot water heaters all work under the same basic principle; however they come in different configurations. This gives you a number of options when it comes time for installation. We understand that the types of a fuel sources can be overwhelming for those not in the know, but that’s what we’re here for!
The first thing you’ll want to determine when choosing a water heater is how much hot water your property’s occupants actually need. Our expertly trained plumbing technicians can help with this, but as a general rule a family of 10 would not need the same size water heater as a family of 3. To assess the right size, you’ll want to know what the water heater’s "first–hour rating" is: the calculated amount of hot water that a fully heated water heater can deliver in the first hour period.
We’ll be happy to explain this further when you give us a call but in the meantime we’ve provided a cheat sheet below to help you understand the different water heater options available to you.
- Electric Water Heater: They don’t require a hookup to a gas line, which makes them relatively less expensive to install.
- Gas Water Heater: Installation of these systems can be pricier, but you’ll save money in month–to–month costs.
- Tank Water Heater: This is a very good choice and is still a very popular one, as it’s able to fit easily into more properties and are generally less costly to install than more unconventional models.
- Tankless Water Heater: There have been many new technologies to hit the market in recent years in regards to appliances. The tankless water heater is no exception. This system offers hot water on demand versus storing it in a tank where it can be depleted before you’ve used all that you need.
- Heat Pump Water Heater: This revolutionary water heater model utilizes electricity to move heat from one place to another, much like a heat pump does, rather than generating heat directly. This makes it a very energy efficient choice.
Water Heater Installation, Maintenance & Repair
If your water heater springs a leak you can trust us to not only repair it in a timely and efficient manner, but also to help you through every step of the process. If your water heater leak has caused flooding or related water damage that is eligible for insurance reimbursement, we’ll work directly with your insurance company to save you the burden of tireless paperwork, and we’ll also work with you to dry out the affected room(s) to prevent the development of mold or other unhealthy situations.