Water Line Services in Ontario, CAGive us a call today: 1-800-581-7780
The plumbing system of your Ontario, CA area home isn’t something you probably give a whole lot of thought to, unless something goes wrong with it. This is understandable—since the plumbing system is mostly out of sight, including the most important component of all—the main water line. Let Sweetwater Plumbing ensure that your water line is professionally installed and serviced!
- Free estimates and low prices
- We offer a full range of residential plumbing solutions
- Our staff is ASB-Asbestos Certified and C-36-Plumbing Contractor Certified
Whether you’re in need of main water line repairs or water replacement, we are the team to call. We provide 24/7 service, and you can always count on us to get the job done right.
Reach out to our team for reliable water line services in Ontario, CA, and beyond.
Signs That You Need Water Line Repair
Let’s say that you go into your restroom to hop in the shower, or your kitchen to get a glass of water, only to turn on the faucet and realize there’s nothing coming out. You’d know right away in this case that something is wrong with your plumbing system. In the best case scenario, the problem will lie with that local fixture in particular. However, this could also be a sign that you are in need of main water line repairs.
Other signs that your water lines are compromised include slow leaks, a sudden drop in water pressure, or wet spots in the lawn where your water line is located—despite having no rain or sprinkler activity. Whether you’ve experienced one or more of these signs or even have a subtle feeling that something is amiss with your main water line, be sure to call our professional Ontario, CA certified plumbers.
Is a Water Line Replacement Needed?
Repairs may be all that you need should you discover any of the above mentioned signs. However, there can come a time where repairs just aren’t enough to cut it, and your Ontario, CA home needs water replacement. Your main water line is buried underground, and as such you of course won’t be able to visually inspect it. However, there are warning signs you can look for that indicate your water line does in fact need replacing. We’ve mentioned a couple below.
- Damp, Soggy Patches on Your Lawn: If you notice an area of your lawn is wet despite the absence of rain or a broken sprinkler head, then your water line may very well be leaking and need replacement.
- Increasing Water Bills: If you aren’t using any more water than usual but you are paying more for it, then this might be a clue that your water line is leaking and wasting water.