Slab Leak Detection and Repair in Ontario, CAGive us a call today: 1-800-581-7780
Most homes in the Ontario, CA area lack a basement, as we don’t need them like other parts of the country do. Of course, this means that instead of being exposed, most of our plumbing systems are buried underground. Unfortunately, older pipes are prone to leaks, which means you may experience a slab leak, or foundational leak. Fortunately, you have our team here at Sweetwater Plumbing to turn to for professional slab leak detection and repair.
- We offer a full range of residential plumbing solutions
- The latest technology in leak detection and sewer line location
Remember, slab leaks can be quite insidious, and so it’s important to act fast. If you suspect you might have a slab leak—we’ll share some signs below—then the best thing you can do is contact us for slab leak detection. We’re available 24/7!
For reliable and efficient slab leak detection and repair, contact Sweetwater Plumbing.
Do You Have a Slab Leak?
One of the most disheartening things about slab leak detection for homeowners is that they don’t have regular visual access to their underground plumbing, and thus rarely know if a leak has started until it turns into a huge problem. Not to worry though: there are signs you can watch out for that indicate a slab leak is present. As soon as you suspect a problem, be sure to contact our professionals for expert slab leak detection. Signs of a slab leak include:
- Increasing water bills with no unusual water use.
- The sound of running water without any taps on.
- You feel a "hot spot" on your flooring as you walk across it.
- You’ve noticed cracks along your walls or ceiling that indicate the foundation of your home may have shifted.
- There is mildew, mold, or pools of water on or under your carpeting.
- Your water pressure suddenly drops.
- You have an inside drain that keeps clogging no matter what preventive measurements you take.
What Are Your Slab Leak Repair Options?
Once you know that you are experiencing a slab leak, you have a couple different options of how to approach. Many homeowners choose to spot–repair it. However, for fear of it occurring again you may either want to have your foundation plumbing completely repiped or have your plumbing re–routed so that it no longer runs under the foundation at all. The age and quality of your Ontario, CA home and its plumbing has a lot to do with what option will be best for you.
The good news is, our highly trained and certified plumbing contractors are well experienced in this type of plumbing issue. You can depend on our team to accurately detect and locate a slab leak using innovative technology and equipment only made available to professionals. If you suspect a slab leak, don’t hesitate to contact us!