Emergency Plumbing in Ontario, CAGive us a call today: 1-800-581-7780
Perhaps the worst part about a plumbing emergency is that it never happens at a “convenient” time, right? Proper maintenance can sometimes help Ontario area homeowners avoid some plumbing issues, but you can never really prepare for something like a backed-up toilet or flooded washing machine. Whatever the issue, Sweetwater Plumbing is here to help.
- We set our expectations high so our customers are completely satisfied
- We offer a full range of residential plumbing solutions
- The latest technology in leak detection and sewer line location
Our expertly trained and certified plumbing staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call us any time to ensure that your plumbing emergency is handled as quickly as it should be.
No emergency happens at a convenient time. This is why you should reach out to our team for quick emergency plumbing service.
Common Plumbing Emergencies
- Clogged Toilets: Typically, if you have a home with multiple toilets and only one is backed up, then chances are that something was put down it that shouldn’t have been. However, if you cannot dislodge it easily with a plunger, or if you notice more than one toilet is backed up, then you may have a sewer line problem that requires immediate attention from one of our professional.
- Water Heater Damage: Have you noticed your showers getting increasingly colder? Or has your hot water stopped coming through the faucets all together? It is possible you’ve experienced a water heater rupture or some other type of water heater issue. This can cause major damage to your home and should be addressed right away.
- Broken Water Lines: There are a number of factors that can contribute to broken water lines. Your piping may be old and corroded, tree roots might have infiltrated the lines, or earthquake activity may have even caused damage.
What’s Your Emergency?
No matter what type of plumbing emergency or where in your home the emergency is located, our staff is available to fix it. We offer 24 hour services, so if you noticed your dishwasher malfunctioning or leaking, a constantly dripping hot water faucet, or even have a small suspicion of a slab leak, we’ll come out and investigate the cause. We’ll even provide a free estimate as to how much the repairs may cost.
You should have a peace of mind that whenever you are met with a problematic plumbing situation, you have an experienced team to call. Our certified plumbing contractors are here for whatever your plumbing emergency needs are. We’ll be there as quick as possible so we can limit the property damage as well as the stress involved in dealing with an emergency.
Call Us Now For Emergency Plumbing Service!