It is never enjoyable to find yourself faced with a plumbing problem at an inconvenient time. Let’s say it is Saturday night and you discover that you have a clogged kitchen sink that won’t clear no matter how much you plunge it. Now, you might start making plans to wash the dishes in the bathtub until business hours on Monday but we want to let you know this isn’t necessary.
There are all too many people who encounter a plumbing issue outside of business hours and try to grit their teeth and bear it until they can call us when they can simply reach out for emergency plumbing services in Corona.
But…Is It An Emergency?
We want you to know what an emergency plumbing problem is so you know when it is okay to contact us. We don’t want you to have to get through a weekend of discomfort or risk water damage in your home when you have had one of our professional plumbers come by to get things fixed! These are some of the different situations that qualify for emergency services:
- A busted water heater. No one wants to take a cold shower by force but if you don’t have a working water heater that is exactly what is going to happen. What’s more, this means no hot water for cleaning dishes or clothes. If your hot water heater is broken down, it qualifies for emergency service.
- A leaking water pipe or leaking drain. Whether it is the drain under your kitchen sink or the water line feeding your shower if it is leaking be sure to reach out for service as soon as you figure it out. Because leaking pipes and drains present the risk of water damage, it is something that needs fixing fast.
- A clogged drain or clogged sewer line. If you have wastewater that can’t go where it belongs, it is just as serious as having problems getting access to water from your taps. This is especially true if the clog is in your sewer line. Don’t try to get by with stagnant water pooling in your sink or shower, reach out for emergency repairs.
- A leaking toilet. A leaking toilet is both problematic and a potential safety and health hazard. A leaking toilet is hands-down an emergency repair need that you want to be addressed fast!
- A gas line leak. A gas leak in the home is a big problem for your comfort and your health. Gas leaks can hinder your water heater’s ability to do its job or stop your gas stove from functioning. And, of course, gas leaks are never good for your physical health and can be deadline if not caught. If you smell gas, call us!
Not sure whether you have a true emergency service need on your hands or not? There is nothing wrong with asking us; we will either send someone your way or schedule you an appointment during our business hours.
We don’t charge by the hour, We charge by the job! Contact Sweetwater Plumbing today for your next plumbing service.