You finally have your front yard exactly the way you want it. The stepping stones are perfectly placed, the pathway lights are working, and all the plants are thriving. Your yard is your little slice of paradise now and ready to be enjoyed when the weather warms up later in the year.
Time to rip it all up!
Sadly, if you have a sewer line problem, this may be the situation that you end up being faced with. That is, you might unless you look for a team that uses trenchless technology to get the job done.
First, Do You Have Sewer Line Trouble
You don’t need to worry about accessing your sewer line if you don’t have sewer line issues. So, let’s figure out if you do actually need to address a problem in your sewer line. Here are the warning signs of trouble that you should know.
- You have multiple clogged drains. A sewer line block can stop all the drains in your house.
- Sewage is coming indoors. If it is bad enough, a sewer line blockage and lead to sewage creeping back up your drains and into your home.
- You notice bad smells. If there is serious trouble with your sewer line, it may lead to some bad smells in your home.
- You notice sewage in your yard. Overly green areas of foliage and foul-smelling puddles are signs of a leak in your sewer line.
What Your Options Are
If you have a sewer line issue, you will need to access the pipe. And that involves a few options that you can consider.
- Use a hydro jet. In some cases, a blocked sewer line can be cleared using a hydro jet. If this is the case, you can schedule an appointment and get a clear sewer drain again in short order.
- Dig up the pipe to fix it. Let’s say you have a sewer line filled with tree roots or a pipe that is leaking and need replacement. If this is the case, you can rip up your yard and access the pipe to have a professional fix things up.
- Go trenchless. Another option to consider when repairing a bad sewer line pipe is to go with a team that offers trenchless technology. With this option, your yard stays largely intact and you still get the needed repairs for your plumbing line.
The Different Trenchless Technology Makes
Trenchless technology is a great way to address problems with your plumbing in San Bernardino without destroying your yard. Rather than digging a trench, our team will dig a hole on either side of the sewer line to access it and provide the necessary repairs or replacements. This way, you still get professional service without the need for an invasive amount of digging in your yard.
Preserve your garden and enjoy a working sewer line when you work with Sweetwater Plumbing. We are here to provide the professional plumbing work you need.
We don’t charge by the hour, We charge by the job! Contact us today to schedule an appointment.