There has been plenty of movement between houses for a lot of people lately. That means a lot of people are getting settled into their new homes and looking for ways to make them their own. One way that many homeowners do this is with a little remodeling. Whether it is choosing new carpeting or a full re-do of your bathroom, the end result should leave you with a space that feels more like home.
If you are one of the many people considering bathroom remodeling in Ontario, CA then we want you to know we are in your corner. You deserve to have a home that suits your needs. Let us help you make sure that the job is done right so you can enjoy a bathroom that feels and functions the way you want it to.
How Our Team Can Assist In Your Bathroom Remodel
There are multiple ways that we can help with your bathroom remodeling project. This gives us a chance to make sure that all of your vital plumbing systems are properly set up so you can rely on them without worry as long as you need them. Here are some of the ways we can help you:
- Upgrading your sink and faucet. Everything passed inspection but that doesn’t mean you want to keep the sink or faucet in your bathroom. We can help remove your previous sink or faucet and install the one you prefer. This includes connecting the necessary pipes and ensuring the new set-up is sealed tightly to prevent leaks.
- Replacing your showerhead. That showerhead needs to be changed out. It doesn’t match and it doesn’t provide the quality shower that you are looking for. We are here to help. From choosing a good new showerhead to installing this appliance properly, you can rely on our plumbers to get the job done right.
- Fixing or replacing leaking pipes. You start preparing to remodel your bathroom and discover that the pipes under the sink have started to leak! Ugh! Not to worry though, we’re here to provide. Our experts can repair your leaking pipe or, if necessary, replace the pipe altogether to ensure the problem doesn’t arise again for a good long while.
- Replacing your toilet. Maybe your toilet is on the older side or maybe you’ve noticed that it seems to struggle to function properly. Or perhaps you want to trade it out for one that saves water more effectively. Whatever your reasons, our team can help get your next toilet installed right–including making sure it fits in your home!
- Helping with your bathtub switch. Did you know that bathtubs need to be sloped properly? If they aren’t it can allow them to hold standing water which is the ideal environment for mold and mildew growth. We will make sure that your bathtub is installed, sloped, and sealed correctly!
Are you ready to take your bathroom to the next level? Let us help you get the bathroom you’ve been dreaming about.
We don’t charge by the hour, We charge by the job! Contact Sweetwater Plumbing to get started on your bathroom plumbing projects today.